5M Storage LLC
5M Storage is family owned and operated cold storage facility located in Mandan North Dakota. Our facility consists of a single 148' by 40' building. This is a clean and sturdy structure that has recently been outfitted with surveillance cameras. The building contains 10'x20' drive up units, 7'x7' drive up units, and 7'x7' interior access units.
For your convenience we offer and encourage automatic billing. We also offer an online web portal to all customers, which allows you to manage your lease, make payments, print invoices and receipts.
If you would like to do business with a family owned and operated Mandan storage facility, please call, text or email us!
We currently have the following unit types available:
* Security Deposit schedule
$85 - Standard Deposit
$50 - When signing up for recurring credit card payments
$50 - Standard Deposit
$30 - When signing up for recurring credit card payments
7'x7' Drive Up Units ()
Our 7'x7' drive up units are the size of a large walk in closet and rent for $50 per month. Most of the time these 49 square foot units are large enough to store the entire contents of a bedroom or home office. The doors on these units are 4 feet wide and approximately 6 feet 6 inches high.
7'x7' Drive Up Details »
7'x7' Interior Access Units ()
Our 7'x7' interior access units are again the size of a large walk in closet and rent for $50 per month. None of our units are heated or cooled, but these interior access units do give you the ability to organize your things in a calm area away from the North Dakota wind, rain and snow. The doors on these units are 4 feet wide and approximately 6 feet 6 inches high.
7'x7' Interior Access Details »
10'x20' Drive Up Units ()
Our 10'x20' units are the size of a one-car garage and rent for $85 per month. These unit provide enough room to store small vehicles or the contents of a three bedroom apartment. The doors on these units are 9 feet wide and approximately 7 feet 3 inches high.
10'x20' Details »
Great give us a call, text, or send us an email and we will try to answer your questions.
Contact Us »
Looking To Rent Now?
Fill out an online application for one of our Mandan storage units here or call/text us at (701)319-2626.
Request a Unit »
Why rent from 5M Storage:
- Up front honest prices. All of our rates, sizes, and availability are listed on the website. We don't want to waste your time.
- Updated building with security cameras.
- Convenient auto payments offered for no extra charge.
- Web portal always available for you to review your invoices or make payments.
- We are a small family owned and operated business. Whenever you contact us you will be dealing directly with the owners.
- No admin/setup fees just to rent a unit from us. (We do require a security deposit, but you will get that back when you move out)
Things to Remember:
- Please keep us informed of your current contact information. Phone number and mailing address. Some times things come up that require us to get in contact with each other.
- Cold concrete floors and nice wood or papers don't always go together. It is a good idea to lay down a layer of cardboard or scrap wood to protect items that are not already in storage totes.
- At our facility you are responsible for your own lock. We highly recommend the disc style locks vs a standard pad lock.
- Please don't store any food in the units. We don't want to be hosting any dinner parties for the neighborhood squirrels.
- You may access your unit any time between the hours of 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. seven days a week. Since our units are located in a residential area, we like to be respectful of our neighbors.
- Rent is due on the first of each month. If it is not received by the 5th of the month, a 20% late fee will be assessed. Payment options include ACH Autopay, Credit Card Autopay, Pay by phone (Credit Card), Check or Money Order. (Mail to P.O. Box 716, Mandan, ND 58554) or Cash (by appointment only, exact amount)
- When you are ready to move out, please give us a notice. (We prefer 30 days) When you are finished removing your items, please sweep out the unit and then notify us that you are finished moving out. Make sure we have your current mailing address so we can return your security deposit.
- Thank you for doing business with a locally owned and operated Mandan Storage facility. We appreciate it!